Personal information collection
Stablenet may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide used for the purpose of registering with the website on the “Contact Page” sign up form and pages where you register to receive additional information.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including purchasing of products and/or services.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, and any other information that you send to Stablenet.
Using personal information
Stablenet may use your personal information to:
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Where Stablenet discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Stablenet may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- Stablenet will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Stablenet will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Stablenet is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
1850 E. 3rd Street
Charlotte NC 28204
Hours of Operation:
8am – 5:00pm M-F