Stablenet is looking for a fulltime IT Technician to join our IT Services team. Headquartered in Charlotte, Stablenet is an IT Professional Services and Managed Services company. We provide customers with extremely reliable IT Services in the areas of Server and PC Virtualization, Network Security Services, as well as Outsourced Managed IT Services.
This technical role will provide IT helpdesk support to small and mid-size customers, most often via remote support with some onsite events. The candidate selected will respond to inbound calls and emails for technical assistance with system compatibility, installation, usage, and troubleshooting. Responding on alerts via our network monitoring tools, such as SolarWinds and Labtech are essential. This role is partially responsible for planned customer activities such as PC/Server patching, low-level firmware upgrades to servers, routers, switches and firewalls, along with data backups via Veeam Backup and Replication and Veritas Backup Exec. All technical tickets will be entered into ConnectWise when beginning to work a ticket, and until ticket completion.
Candidates must possess the following experience and qualities ideally:
- Passion for technology systems and networking, with a constant desire for continued education and certifications
- 1.5 Years’ Experience building PCs from scratch and attaching PCs to a company’s domain
- Experience patching PCs and Servers, via RMM, Group Policy and/or Manually
- Desire to figure out the optimal solution for technical issues
- Proven ability to troubleshoot PC, mobility, and/or network issues
- Experience setting up via Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365 accounts for users
- Personal ability to prioritize, maintain focus and finish tasks, with efficiency
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability with willingness to communicate responsively and with clarity to customers, coworkers and vendor/partners
- Valid Driver’s license
- Experience utilizing RMM for MSP, working with ConnectWise and Labtech ideally but not a requirement
- A+, Server+ and/or Network + Certifications
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required
Benefits: Along with excellent compensation, annual bonus, Stablenet offers a great healthcare benefits package, including comprehensive health insurance, and educational benefits.
If interested in being considered, please send your resume to Resumes@stablenet.net